Saturday, July 5, 2008

Still

Why is it that everytime I close my eyes
I see you staring at me
And wonder if there's a possibility
That those stare will ever be for real

Could it be I'm starting to like you
Could it be I'm starting to fall
Could it be this time it's for real
That I'm actually inlove with you

If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up
How i wish I could just sleep forever
If that is what it takes to have you close to me
I'd rather be dreaming where its only you and me

Cause everytime i wake up, reality sets in
For the possibility of you loving me is never
For I know, there's someone else in your heart
That could make you smile everytime she's around

I know i have no right to feel this way
but what can i do, if my heart longs for you
But rest assured, i'll always stay the same
no matter what, I'm still here loving you....

No comments: