Thursday, January 24, 2013

Its been a while...

It has been a while indeed when I last posted here. Been quite busy indeed.

With what you may ask? Well with being a career mom..

Yes a working mom. NEVER have I imagined to have been full time mom. I have always said to myself that even if I have my own family, I cannot settle in being a housewife or else I would go crazy!

But one thing that I didn't anticipate? Its not easy as you think it is.

There will be times that you will come at your wits end specially when your too tired. Good thing I have a very loving supportive partner who takes care of my unico iho :).

There would be times arguement would arise and most of the time it will be just petty reasons. BUT what is important is that you get to be stronger as a couple,,, as a family.

I consider myself blessed inspite of every trial. There would be times I never thought I will ever survive or get through financially. But its really true that God will indeed provide. We just have to have faith...

And my lucky charm? Indeed my family.

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

randy said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387 at gmail.com

Unknown said...

Home Remedies : The Best Way To Get Rid Of Many Diseases Without Any Side Effects. These Natural Home Remedies Are Proved By Many Medical Institutes So That These are the best option because they are cheap and no have no side effects like pills or other treatment options.