Sunday, November 14, 2010

Angel Undercover

I am keeping thoughts to myself at times I feel down
Stressed out in the world, I could almost drown
It seems to me that my life is at a point in time
Where everything is blur, and i can't seem to see the sign

When I was younger, I have longed for happy ending;
My "prince" will come, and all will just fall into place
But as I grew old older, I realize there's a lot that needs mending
A perfect fairytale don't exist and just keeps you in a daze

And now I'm at a struggle of giving myself a chance
To allow myself to love again, to give my heart another glance
A chance that could mean, another shot of pain
In a situation, that I know not what I could gain...

You see, I have been hurt in the past
I was shattered and broken just like a glass
I used to be a risk taker when it comes to loving..
Now I'm quite hesitant; I just don't want to keep on trying

But it seems that more I gave up on that matter,
the more it shows me my options;
Can't I just live in my life and simply don't bother
to avoid from hurting and avoid complications?

You know what I hate about you?
You just had to show up and ruin everything I planned;
With that wonderful smile, it prevents me from feeling blue;
With the look in your eyes; that tells me "hey, I got my eyes on you"

Wish I could just walk away, and pretend I never knew you;
Back in the time when I just simply pass by you.
Or simply stare at you, without you knowing
Cause the more I talk to you, I more I think I'm falling...

The best I could hope for, is you, feeling the same way;
Attraction seems strong; cause you are the one who brightens my day
Your mysterious personality, your smile that keeps me blind
And the more I get to jive with you, the more I can't get you out of my mind

I wish I could say, its just a simple crush;
But It seems to me, everything is just too much
I feel like being in high school once again;
Getting that "giddy" feeling , and I guess, I just cant pretend

I don't really know if this is going anywhere;
I guess I really don't care if this is going no where
All I know right now, you're my "angel" under cover
I could only possibly hope, you're the one I could be with forever... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

Unknown said...

prettiest! finally you've updated your blog again! you should update more and more and more pa =)

Ishmael F. Ahab said...

^_^ Nice poem.

"I feel like being in high school once again;
Getting that "giddy" feeling , and I guess, I just cant pretend"

Sige. Ikaw na ang huma-high school uli't. :-P