Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome back Nahj

Hi Fellow bloggers..

Whew.. its about time I am able to post something here.. its been a while that i havent written.. and to all those who message me.. thank you for visiting my blog. Those that wants link exchange, please post your comment. I will be updating this from now on. I cant promise I will be posting something new everyday, but I will keep it updated this time. These past months have been really busy. Sa work, sa bahay, at sa kung saan saan pa... Let me just update you on what had happened for the past 3 months

Finally, I was able to go to one of the well known beaches here in the Philippines.. my dream vacation came true (next to Paris of course ). I was able to go to Boracay. I know, you may say its rainy season.. but surprisingly, it isnt even raining... (thanks sa itlog na alay.. LOL). Had so much fun.. and I'd like to go back there.. if time and money permits.. heheh...

Another thing that kept me busy is work. Issues, work loads, Overtime when needed and bonding with collegues :D. Headaches, laughters and bloopers. Oh yes, even tears.. (oo.. pinaiyak kasi ako nung boss ko.. hmmp.. LOL). I met new friends. Learned new skills. Aba, san ka ba nakakita ng company na all in one ka. Agent, QA, Trainer. all in one. Sabi ko nga, pwede na ko mag apply ng trainer kasi, I've experience training newbies sa work. heheh. Meron din time na I was applying for a position sa work namin, but got rejected. I want to try to practice what I have learned, but I was not given the chance. Alam nyo anong reason nila? KASI DAW .... well ..whatever excuse they may have, however they say it with sugar coating, no matter how they make it sound that you are better off sa current postion mo dahil ganito ganyan.. , it is still the same. "You did not pass my expection for that position." Hayz, how can I prove myself kung di nman ako pagbibigayan diba?. Oh well, That would not stop me anyway. I'll just keep trying once opportunity knocks.

We also had our first year anniversary with the company I work with. And I am almost a year there too. I will have my anniversary this coming October 1. Whew.. how time flies so fast.

I am also so hooked up with facebook games. I have farmtown, Pet society, fish world and many more. I have so many applications that some of them are actually being neglected.

I also celebrated my 28th birthday.. (yes that is my real age) last July. Getting older. Getting wiser. but still young at heart. Still the simple pretty little me.. Hahaha..

I also got my hair rebonded. And yes, mahaba na ulit sya. unlike the last picture I had posted. (wink). Mas gumanda nanaman ako.. (bawal kumontra.. blog ko to)

Pretty much that wraps everything up.


To Anonymous, thank you for dropping by. Wish I could know who you are. Sana man lang nagiwan ka ng kahit man lang pangalan or atleast your site. and thank you for supporting my sentimental side. I havent had much time doing some poetry. I guess i am still waiting for that inspiration to hit me again.. kakamiss din magsulat. :(

To all my blogger friends.. to all those I have known through blogging, thank you for the continued support.

Till my next post :)

7 comments:

Jaypee David said...

good for you... it's nice to hear you're back in the blogosphere.. have a nice day nahj...

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, inspiration tends to be elusive at times... some times you are filled with it to the brim, but there are days, nonexistent... not even a trickle... But I still await your reawakening... painted words that describe what haunts your soul and plays in your heart - the peace and turmoil, sadness and joy, fear and strength, youth and maturity, love and pain.

My apologies if I am hiding my identity... and I am no blogger. And at times, it pays to have some mysteries in life...

Let words fly, my friend...

nahj12 said...

Thanks Enjayneer for dropping by. I left a comment to one of your blogs

To anonymous - We will see soon regarding that. I do miss writing.. maybe one of these days. and for whatever reason you have for hiding your identity, I can do nothing about it. :).. till my next post :)

Unknown said...

Well I guess it is indeed awkward to deal with too much mystery. Call me Denizen, I left my email add here. Feel free to email me should you desire a somewhat, deep conversation, about anything.

Anonymous a.k.a Denizen

nahj12 said...

lolz.. so you decided to actually reveal your self I see.. I cant seem to access your blog nor any link noted with your name.. how can i get in touch with you?

Denizen said...

Yah, i tend to be "undecided" sometimes. I was supposed to put my email. civ.denizen@gmail.com

nahj12 said...

undecided.. hmm.. sounds familiar. i see.. hahhaha.. thats the title of one of my writings :P