Monday, November 10, 2008

Award na bigay ni Stevevhan

My blogger friend Stevevhan has honored me with this award. Thanks friend, I really appreciate this...



The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you’ve nominated.

well.. same as the first tag..marami kasi akong blog na gustong pinupuntahan.. so feel free to grab it.. another award.. yehey..

2 comments:

stevevhan said...

wow touch naman ako sa title ng post mo, pangalan ko pa talaga!:)

kunthanrajan said...

ho tks for the comment..yar..i like your blog...do come back again me to will have a folow of your blog..do click my ads..