Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Award



Sis Tinkerbell hehehe.. thanks sa award,, ayan.. finally, I was able to grab this from you.. hahahah.. :) I'll translate it nalang sa English, so that some of my awardees can understand. hehehe :)

Thanks sis.. If only we can convert this to cash.. hahaha.. joke :)

Thanks for continuously visiting my blog, and I am awarding this bloggers this Diamond (Brilyante (tama ba? hahaha) award to the following friendships :)

The following friendships are my constant visitors :).. thanks and keep the fire burning.. enjoy blogging :)

Mira

Laura

Jhelea

Jha

Berlai

Rose

Rosa

Here are the Rules for passing on the award:
(no pressure, just want to share).. enjoyyyyyyyyyy!!
♦Put the Logo on your blog.
♦add a link to the person who awarded you.
♦Nominate at least seven [7] other blogs.
♦Add links to those blogs on your blog.
♦Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I grab it, Haha I already post it. Thanks for passing this to me :-)

nahj12 said...

hehe.,. thanks sis.. mwahh

Chubskulit Rose said...

thanks hannah, posted this weeks ago but i'll add your name sa mga nagbigay.. mwah!

Anonymous said...

thank you ate :)

jHeLea said...

Thanks sis for remembering me pero I'm already done with this. Ito SIYA oh!!! Next time tag mo ako uli hehehe